Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the facility clean and organized?
- Are the technicians trained properly to repair today’s high-tech vehicles?
- Do they employ people that are professional looking and listen to your concerns?
- How do they keep you updated during the repair process?
- Do they demonstrate that they take care of their customers?
- Does the shop have the right equipment to restore your vehicle after an accident? (professional paint booth, computerized frame measuring, and repair equipment)
- How do they ensure the proper color match?
- Does their warranty cover both parts and workmanship issues?
When you visit Kasper Collision, you’ll find that our offices are clean and comfortable and designed with our customers in mind. In addition in taking pride in the appearance of our businesses, a clean environment also increases the quality of repairs by removing the possibility of dirt and other contaminants in the paint process. Our technicians are ASE Certified and I-CAR trained. Our auto body repair facilities carry the latest equipment to repair today’s high-tech vehicles including computerized frame measuring systems and state-of-the-art paint booths that ensure we have expert color match – the first time, every time. Our customer care team is DRIVING HOME EXCELLENCE our customers every day by providing honest, personable, and hassle-free service.